RPG Maker MV plugin that allows you to display a video at the background of the Title Screen instead of a static image.
- This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit HERE
- GitHub: HERE
- Download the JS file and include it into the /plugins folder of your project.
- Open the Plugin Manager, select the file PH_VideoTitle.js, and turn it on.
- Use the
Video Nameparameter to define the name of the video you want to exhibit in the background. This video must be inside the /movies folder of your project (Only
webmextension is allowed).
- You may want to define an optional poster image in the variable
Video Poster Name. The image should be located into the /img/pictures folder of your project.
- Download the video from this website and save it into your /movies folder.
- Set the value of the variable Video Name to big-buck-bunny_trailer.
- Execute your game and you will see the video in background.
- 11/12/2015: Version 1.1
- 11/03/2015: README.md updated
- 11/02/2015: Version 1.0