This is a complete calendar/agenda that let's you manage schedules and upcoming events in the OpenCart Admin area.
- This work is licensed under the MIT License.
- PHP 5.5 or higher.
- OpenCart 2.x
What are the features in this plugin?
- Create, delete and update events.
- Drag and Drop to edit events.
- Repeat events (Only once, daily, weekly, each two weeks, monthly, semesterly and yearly).
- Set up different colors for each event.
- Separate events for each user.
- Translation for 2 languages: Portuguese-BR and English-GB.
What are the third-party libraries of this plugin?
- FullCalendar 2.2.5
- Moment.js 2.11.0
- iCheck 1.0.1
- Sweet Alert 1.0.0
Check out those documentations for further information.
How do I install it?
- Download the .zip file
- Open the Admin, go to Extension > Extension Installer and upload the .zip file you have downloaded.
- Go to Extension > Modifications and click on the Refresh button (the light blue button at the right top of the screen).
- Go to Extension > Modules and find the PH Calendar plugin. After that, click on the Install button.
- Edit the PH Calendar plugin, change the status to Enabled and click on the Save button. (Now, you should be able to see a Calendar icon at the header).
- In order to give permission to access the Calendar, go to System > Users > User Groups and edit the groups you want, giving them the Access and Modify Permissions for calendar/ph_calendar.
- Now, you can go to the PH Calendar, clicking on the Calendar button in the header.
IMPORTANT: As we are dealing with dates and times in here, don't forget to setup the PHP default timezone
Feel free to contact me for any furthuer questions you have about this plugin.