PH Video Title
Publish Date: June 06, 2016
- This plugin allows you to put a video at the background of the Title Screen instead of a static image.
- Download the JS file and include it into the /plugins folder of your project.
- Open the Plugin Manager, select the file PH_VideoTitle.js, and turn it on.
- Use the Video Name parameter to define the name of the video you want to exhibit in the background. This video must be inside the /movies folder of your project (Only webm extension is allowed).
- You may want to define an optional poster image in the variable Video Poster Name. The image should be located into the /img/pictures folder of your project.
- Download the video from this website and save it into your /movies folder.
- Set the value of the variable Video Name to big-buck-bunny_trailer.
- Execute your game and you will see the video in background.
- 11/12/2015: Version 1.1
- 11/03/2015: README.md updated
- 11/02/2015: Version 1.0